Being more productive throughout your day is challenging in today’s world of distractions. For instance, you may spend time scrolling social media or juggling emails in your inbox instead of doing the task at hand. To counteract it, follow some most-used productivity hacks to stay productive.
Top 10 Personal Productivity Hacks to Make the Most of Your Time
First things first, productivity hacks are the tips, tricks, and skills you follow to increase your productivity and save time.
If you find yourself asking the question “how can I get more productive and stay that way?,” here’s a list of the top 10 productivity hacks, to help you answer the question:
- Avoid Multitasking: Your brain needs to focus on one assignment at a time. However, when you multitask, your focus is not in one place. As a result, it reduces your productivity. For this reason, you should avoid multitasking to be more productive and do what matters the most.
- Create a Daily Schedule: With hundreds of tasks coming up, you need to devise a schedule for each one. For example, defer a task that can be done a week after. Conversely, do an assignment that you need to do the same day.
- Work in Short Chunks: Taking regular breaks and not working round the clock increases your productivity multiple folds. With this in mind, you should divide your tasks into small workable blocks.
- Take Help from Useful Tools: Creating a schedule is not enough; you need to use the right task management tools to help create and remind your tasks before time.
- Practice Doing More Work in Less Time: First of all, you should stay organized. Moreover, follow some tips to do more work in less time to become more productive.
- Learn to Say “No”: For more productivity, you should not perform every task coming your way. For example, you need to say “no” to work when it’s your family time and the other way around.
- Stay Away from Distractions: In a world full of distractions, you need to manage your time and avoid what does not matter. On the other hand, you should focus on what needs your attention today!
- Keep Tough-Tasks Top of Your To-Do List: First of all, create a to-do list. Second, arrange your tasks in the order of tough to easy. For example, an assignment that involves extensive physical and mental activity should be done early in the morning when you are more productive than at any other time in the day.
- Keep Your Personal Time Intact: When it’s the time to spend with your family, don’t let your work get in the way! By seperating work and personal life more clearly you will be more present in both and as a result, you will be able to perform at your best.
- Follow Mental Relaxation Tips: When you’re mentally stressed and cannot figure a way out, follow some mental relaxation tips to stay productive.
Why Use 43me to Unlock Your Productivity?
With complete digital support for a 43 folder ticker file system, 43me can help you defer or do a task, depending on its urgency. For instance, the productivity app has 31 folders for the running month. Likewise, it has 12 folders for each month in a year. The purpose of these folders is to let you do what matters today and remind you of your long-term tasks in the future. To help you get more control over your time and be more productive, 43me also helps in task scheduling and reminding when the right time arrives.